Number of posts : 12
Age : 37
Location : manipal
Occupation : p.g.student
Educational Qualification : B.P.T.,MSc (physiology)
Registration date : 2007-02-24
|Subject: PROJECT WORK ASSIGNMENT FOR P.G STUDENTS from NIN hyderabad Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:59 am|| |
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF NUTRITION
Indian Council of Medical Research
PROJECT WORK ASSIGNMENT FOR STUDENTS The National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Hyderabad offers a fine opportunity to the students (PG/ Engineering Sciences) desiring to undertake curriculum related project work assignments at the institute. The application form and other details can be downloaded from institute's website
Schedule for submission of applications
Session Submission of applications
Session I :
1st January to 30th June 1st to 30th November
Session II :
1st July to 31st December 1st to 31st May
Coordination Committee for Project Work
1. The candidate should be studying Post Graduation/ B.Tech final from Recognized University/ College.
2. The application must be forwarded by the Principal / Head of Department of the college, along with the necessary enclosures.
3. The application form submitted in the prescribed proforma should reach the Director, NIN by 30th November for Session – I and 31st May for Session – II
1. The duration of the project work will be minimum of 3 months and maximum of 6 months (1st Session : 1st January to 30th June and the 2nd Session : 1st July to 31st December).
2. Students should be studying in the final year of M.Sc / B.Tech course.
3. The duration of the project and the exact time period must be clearly mentioned in the application itself.
4. Applications with incomplete information will not be accepted.
5. The application forms should be submitted only in the prescribed form, between 1st and 31st May for the Session I and between 1st and 30th November for the Session II every year. The prescribed form will be made available on the Institute’s website during these periods.
6. Enquiries or applications received before the stipulated period or after the closing date will not be entertained.
7. Applications will be reviewed by an internal Committee for the selection of candidates. The selection of candidates will be based on the past academic record and availability of supervisor.
8. Preference will be given to students of Government institutions.
9. The selected candidates will be informed by post. Other enquiries will not be entertained.
10. The institute will NOT provide Hostel/ Accommodation facilities.